DZ



I think its about time we here at Thrashingteens blog about DZ again because they have been doing some cool things that make us like them more and more. First thing that brought the attention to them was their break through video of them drinking a bottle of Jager to their song The Mess Up, Next they announced that they would be setting off on a 'free beers tour party' if they won the Uncharted competition and the $25,000 bounty.

Now recently a couple of things have got us excited, after creating a fair bit of buzz and attention from labels big and small they have signed to Brand new Brissy Independent label Useless Art Records, having been created for the sole purpose of putting out DZ's debut EP. Next They have just released a killer new track Bad Blood from that debut EP. Its a rip roaring and high intensity track which showcases their ability to mush punky, party and extremely catchy elements into songs that last longer than most virgins.

Lastly they are doing a lap round the country with them other brissy Punk/Indie favs, I Heart Hiroshima, and playing a DJ set in the Jager Cube at Splenour!!! Plus if your From the Sunny Coast of live with 100 miles of that coast then you better attend one of the best night of music the place has ever seen. The froth levels are pretty high..


16 Jul The Troubadour w/ Philadelphia Grand Jury + Ball Park Music Brisbane
25 Jul DJ set @ Jager Cube @ Splendour in the Grass Byron Bay
31 July Lick it @ Empire w/ Yuksek (France) Brisbane
7 Aug The Zoo w/ I Heart Hiroshima Brisbane,
8 Aug The Woombye Pub w/ I Heart Hiroshima // Lost Valentinos // Ghostwood Sunshine Coast,
13 Aug Transit Bar w/ I Heart Hiroshima (Free Entry) Canberra,
14 Aug Oxford Tavern w/ I Heart Hiroshima (Free Entry) Woolongong,
15 Aug Hopetoun Hotel w/ I Heart Hiroshima
21 Aug East Brunswick Club w/ I Heart Hiroshima Melbourne
22 Aug Jive w/ I Heart Hiroshima Adelaide
28 Aug Del Plaza w/ I Heart Hiroshima Gold Coast
29 Aug Bon Amici w/ I Heart Hiroshima Toowoomba

BAD BLOOD - http://dzparty.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment